Be A Volunteer
Volunteering for this event means being an integral part of creating a community of people who are passionate about fitness, health, and supporting each other. If you are a fitness fanatic and like to be behind the scenes and help people, sign up to volunteer with us and help unite and empower the city of Fort Collins through fitness!
We have amazing Volunteer swag bags that we cannot wait to share with you!
Below lists the current Volunteer positions we have available. Please review and select your area of interest in the form below if you wish to become an FCFF volunteer!
Festival Support Team
- Setup/Strike Crew: The Setup and Strike Crews are involved in the setup and breakdown and cleanup process as the festival opens and closes. Be prepared to do some lifting, walking, and carrying!
- Festival Runners: Festival Runners are called upon when coolers need to be refilled or when supplies need to be delivered around the festival.
- Festival Roamers: Festival Roamers are energetic people who are willing to be available to help wherever needed within the festival.
- Volunteer Check-in Attendants: Volunteer Check-in Attendants check-in volunteers for their shifts, provide them with a brief training
- Event Signage Specialists: Event Signage Specialists will assist FCFF staff in professionally placing and hanging event banners and signage through the event grounds. These volunteers should have an eye for detail and be comfortable with using a ladder.
- Check-in & Registration Attendants: Event Check-in & Registration Attendants help to check-in festival attendees and provide them with general information about the different locations of the festival.
- Parking Lot Attendants: Parking lot attendants will be stationed at the 240 lot on the NW corner of CSU stadium. Attendants will facilitate the flow of traffic, ensure only authorized vehicles are parked there
Vendor & Sponsor Team
- Vendor & Sponsor Check-in Attendants: Vendor & Sponsor Check-in Attendants facilitate the flow of traffic in the designated loading areas and check in vendors and sponsors as they arrive.
- Vendor & Sponsor Load In/Out Attendants: Vendor & Sponsor Load In/Out Attendants greet the vendors pulling up to unload.
- Welcome Ambassadors: Welcome Ambassadors serve as the face and official welcoming team for the Fort Collins Fitness Festival.
- Information Booth Attendants: Information Booth Attendants will be stationed at the Information Booth.
- Water Misters: Keeping attendees cool and refreshed as they enjoy the many different workout options available.
- Fitness Instructor Assistants: Fitness Instructor Assistants will be responsible for supporting our event fitness instructors by making sure they stay properly hydrated and cooled throughout the day. They will also be available to move items for fitness instructors such as weights, yoga mats, resistance bands, etc. to support them in delivering their workouts.
- Safety Ambassadors: Safety Ambassadors will be responsible for assisting event Safety Personnel by providing an additional layer of presence and communication for festival attendees.
Become a Volunteer